ADMINISTRATION OF THE GOVERNMENT (Chapters 1 through 182)
Change of registered office or registered agent of foreign corporation
Section 15.08. CHANGE OF REGISTERED OFFICE OR REGISTERED AGENT OF FOREIGN CORPORATION
(a) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in the commonwealth may change its registered office or registered agent by delivering to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change that sets forth:
(1) its name;
(2) the street address of its current registered office;
(3) if the current registered office is to be changed, the street address of its new registered office;
(4) the name of its current registered agent;
(5) if the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of its new registered agent and the new agent’s written consent, either on the statement or attached to it, to the appointment; and
(6) that after the change or changes are made, the street addresses of its registered office and the business office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If a registered agent changes the street address of his business office, he may change the street address of the registered office of any foreign corporation for which he is the registered agent by notifying the foreign corporation in writing of the change and signing, either manually or in facsimile, and delivering to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change that complies with the requirements of subsection (a) and recites that the foreign corporation has been notified of the change. If the street addresses of more than one foreign corporation are being changed at the same time, there may be included in a single statement the names of all foreign corporations the street addresses of the registered office of which are being changed.