Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives
in General Court assembled, and by the authority of the same,
The division of capital planning and operations is hereby authorized in the name of and on behalf of the commonwealth to convey by quitclaim deed, approved as to form by the attorney general, to the city of Fitchburg a certain parcel of land known as the "armory addition" and bounded and described as follows:- Beginning at the intersection of the easterly line of Grove Street with the southerly line of Elm Street at a point; thence south 57 degs. 30 mins. east by the southerly line of Elm Street thirty-eight and nine-tenths (38.9') feet to a point at land of the City of Fitchburg; thence south 31 degs. 00 mins. west by the City's land and the land of the Commonwealth ninety-one and three-tenths (91.3') feet to a stone bound at other land of the grantor; thence north 59 degs. 19 mins. west by other land of the grantor fifty-one and four one-hundredths (51.04') feet to a stone bound set in the easterly side line of Grove Street; thence north 38 degs. 28 mins. east by the easterly line of said street ninety-three and thirty-nine one-hundredths (93.39') feet to the place of beginning, containing forty-one hundred thirty-six (4136) square feet of land be the same more or less or however otherwise bounded or described and shown upon a plan entitled: "Plan of Lot owned by Joseph W. Palmer, Fitchburg, Mass., 1914, made by Pratt & Davis, civil engineers, 280 Main Street, Fitchburg, Mass.".